10. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE M870A1 BRAKE MOD (BENDIX) (Continued).
Install New Emergency Relay Valve PN104561 (Continued).
The new emergency relay valve comes with a new bracket supplied. The bracket will not be
needed for this installation. Dispose of bracket as described in paragraph 8d.
(3) Install rear service delivery elbow with adapters (4), in the new relay valve (9) rear service delivery ports.
(4) Install front delivery 45 degree elbows (5), with adapters in the new relay valve (9), front service delivery ports,
externally threaded end facing forward when mounted.
(5) Install frame mounting bracket (8) on the new relay valve (9).
(6) Install new supply port elbow (6), PN 221825, on new relay valve (9).
(7) Install tee (7), PN 205103 on new relay valve (9) as shown.
(8) Secure the new relay valve (9) to the frame bracket with two screws (1), flat washers (2), and new locknuts (3),