TOP AND BOTTOM BEAM AND HYDRAULIC LIFT
CYLINDER REMOVAL / INSTALLATION (Con't).
1. Position bottom beam to align suspension mount tabs with suspension frame (9).
2. Using tapered chase pins supplied with kit, attach bottom beam to suspension frame (9).
Insure that washers (10) previously removed are reinstalled to consume gaps that may
3. Drive each tapered chase pin out of connection made in task 2 with clevis pin (12). Use
proper care to avoid inference with suspension member (9) and washers (10).
4. After each clevis pin (12) is installed, insert new cotter pin (9) to complete connection.
5. Attach cylinder shims (25) to tube mounts on bottom beam (19 Rear, 20-Front) using
flat head screws (26). Torque each screw to 10 ft-lbs.
6. Position mounting tabs on lower vertical tube (33) between the tube mount tabs on the