10. Install two new supplied " rear housing mounting bolts (27) and (28); and nuts,
in the middle hole with the chains (23) (figure 5) and the 5.00 long bolt (28)
is in the
rear hole. Hand tighten only enough
to hold housing
while front hole is drilled out.
NOTE: ONLY THE FRONT HOUSING FRONT BOLT HOLE MUST BE
ENLARGED. THE 2ND AND 3RD HOUSING MOUNTING BOLTS REMAIN
11. Using the cast housing as a guide, drill out the front housing mounting bolt hole in
the drawbar and sideplates to 41/64" to accommodate the new supplied 5/8"
mounting bolt. Take care not to remove material from the cast housing hole
during drilling of the drawbar and sideplates. NOTE: the cast housing is
supplied with a front mounting bolt hole ready to accommodate the new 5/8"
12. Clean debris from drilling operation, ensuring holes are smooth and free of burrs.
13. Install 5/8" front mounting bolt (29) and nut (30). (figure 5) Torque all three nuts
to 105 lbs. ft.
14. Position emergency brake lever/cable assembly (31) and metal "U" clip (32) in
cast housing slot prior to master cylinder installation. (figure 6)
15. Install master cylinder (13) using four new master cylinder mounting bolts P/N
S630NA84CAG12354BNBA3 (33), (figure 6) torque to 30 ft/lbs +/- 3 ft/lbs.