person reporting the MWO data will acquire the remaining elements (3&5)
and input all nine into the MMIS.
1. Material Change Number (MCN)
2. MWO Number
3. Unit Identification Code at Battalion Level
4. NSN of End Item
5. Serial Number of End Item
6. USA Registration Number
7. Date of Application
8. Hours Required for Application
9. Software Version
(3) For off-line report, the 3.5 inch disk shall be mailed to the following address:
Warren, MI 48397-5000
b. Marking Equipment.
1. After modification procedures have been completed, mark MWO number
9-2330-392-20-1 in MWO APPLIED block and date applied in DATE
block on MWO identification plate P/N 10930014.
2. To install the MWO identification plate on cargo trailers, locate and drill a
.129 - .133 inch diameter hole in the front cargo body above the shipping
data plate (see figure 9 ). Using a rivet gun, hand-set and pull one rivet
P/N 12449496-1 from inside the cargo box fastening the MWO
identification plate to the front cargo body. Installing the rivet from inside
of cargo box prevents any sharp edges on the inside wall of cargo box.
3. To install MWO identification plate on chassis trailers, locate and drill a
.129 - .133 inch diameter hole in the rear fender above the rear reflector