Figure 4-5. Drilling Windshield Frame,
g, Drilling Cargo Body Floor (M825 Only) (see
f. Drilling Cargo Body Floor (M151 and M718A)
(1) Drill two holes A in cargo floor. Holes are to
(1) Drill two holes A.
be drilled 13 3/16 inches (33.5 cm) from the floor plate
(2) Drill two holes B.
weld seam and are to be sighted in line with the side
walls of the fender wells,
h. Drilling Underbody (M151 and M151A1) (see
(2) Drill two holes Bin cargo floor. Holes are to
be located 13 3/16 inches (33.5 cm) from floor plate weld
(1) Drill all holes as shown.
seam and 3 1/2 inches (8.9 cm) from holes A.
(3) Drill two holes C. Holes are to be drilled
(2) Holes D and F are drilled on the back side
15 1/2 inches (39.4 cm) inside of the wheel wells, and
of the front crossmember.
1 3/4 inches (4.4 cm) ahead of the floor plate weld seam,
(3) Holes A are drilled in the front bumper face
(4) Drill two holes Din cargo floor. Holes are to
for rustproofing the front framerails.
be drilled in the center of the rear body reinforcement
and 6 inches (15.2 cm) to either side of the body
(4) Holes U are drilled in the rear face of the
rear crossmember for rustproofing the rear framerails.