(2) Spray in all directions.
(3) Plug holes D in fender bottom well.
(1) Use short rigid 90 degree tool to completely
coat the following parts of the engine compartment:
(a) Front of cab wall.
(1) Insert 90 degree tool into holes A through L
(b) Rear of radiator wall.
in cowl and spray in all directions.
(c) Wheelwell top.
(2) Completely cover open seam M using short
(d) Inside of fender.
rigid tool; also coat cowl.
(e) Bottom of front fender.
(3) Spray directly over holes A through L to
(f) Bottom of rear fender.
cover areas that may have been missed by the 90 degree
Figure 5-17. Rustproofing Cowl.
Figure 5-18. Rustproofing Engine Compartment.