Figure 6-11. Rustproofing Underbody (M1009).
(3) Use 90 degree short tool to spray all those
areas that were inaccessible with the cone spray tool,
(1) Insert flexible tool into the open seam of
such as framerails, bed rails, side walls, and wheel lips
channel A of the cowl and spray in all directions.
(2) Use 90 degree short tool to completely spray
(4) Use 90 degree short tool to spray the bottom
areas missed by the flexible tool.
side of the fuel tank and both sides of the fuel tank
(1) Insert 90 degree long tool through openings
in inner walls and spray in all directions in area A.
Figure 6-13. Rustproofing Cowl.
Figure 6-12. Rustproofing Cargo
g. Rustproofing Between Cab and Cargo Body
Insert long rigid tool between the bed and cab area A,
(2) Insert 90 degree long tool into hole in
and spray in all directions.
taillight openings and spray in all directions in area B.