r. Rustproofing Roof and Doorjamb Top (see
(1) Insert flexible tool into holes A and B of the
doorjambs and spray in all directions.
(2) Insert flexible toolinto holes Canal D of the
sunvisor openings as far as possible, then spray in all
directions while slowly withdrawing tool.
(3) Insert 90 degree short tool into the sunvisor
hole openings C and D as far as possible and spray in all
directions. Do this step twice: once to the left and then
to the right.
(4) Insert short rigid tool into all openings and
holes in the roof and doorjambs and spray all areas
missed by the 90 degree tool.
(5) For M1009 only. Insert flexible tool into
hole E of the doorjambs and holes F and G of the roof,
then spray in all directions.
(6) Plug holes A through G.
Figure 6-23. Rustproofing
Figure 6-25. Rustproofing Roof and
(1) Insert flexible tool into the existing openings
A through E of the rear window frame and spray while
slowly withdrawing tool.
(2) Insert 90 degree short tool up and into the
Figure 6-24. Rustproofing Lower Doorjamb,
rear window frame channel and spray while slowly
Doors, and Vent Openings.