5-TON TRUCKS: EXPANSIBLE VAN BODY
Section I. DRILLING AND CLEANING PROCEDURES
following will provide placement measurements for
15-1. Drilling Procedures.
holes being drilled:
(1) Drill one hole 18 inches (45.7 cm) from the
Unless otherwise indicated, all holes should
be sight drilled and should be 1/2 inch
(2) Drill three more holes 18 inches (45.7 cm)
(1.3 cm) in diameter.
(3) Drill one more hole 114 inches (289.6 cm)
a. General. This section covers drilling and cleaning
from front edge.
instructions for typical expansible van bodies. For other
(4) Drill another hole 18 inches (45.7 cm) from
the rear edge of the body,
(5) Drill two more holes 18 inches (45.7 cm)
Drill eight holes A in each bottom side rail. The
Figure 15-1. Drilling Bottom Side Rails.