SPEED CONTROL RPM ADJUSTMENT (cont.)
10. Move speed control toggle switch to RUN.
11. Move speed control toggle switch to START and hold. Engine speed should
increase to 2000 RPM.
12. If engine speed does not increase from idle, check for defective transfer
case lockout switch.
13. If 2000 RPM is not obtained, but engine speed increases above 1400 RPM,
release speed control toggle switch to RUN.
14. Using NO.2 cross tip screwdriver, remove and retain two screws securing RPM
regulator assembly (item 32, C5122557-1) to instrument panel.
regulator assembly out and position to allow access to "R1" control .