7. Cut length of hose (10), with arc at the middle, long enough to reach from deaeration elbow to thermostat
8. Position and cut hose (10) at highest point of arc and install pipe tee (11), two straight adapters (14), and
9. Install drain cock (13) in pipe tee (11). See Figure 2-17.
10. Install assembled air bleed valve (13) on adapter of deaeration with clamp (12).
11. Install other end of air bleed valve (13) on thermostat housing adapter with clamp (12).
12. M113A2 or M548A1 only. If lower radiator elbow flange has tube/adapter installed, plug or cover opening
by any means available. If it does not have a tube/adapter, use plug (15).
If lower radiator elbow flange on engine has tube/adapter installed,
plug or cover opening by any means available, e.g. tinfoil and clamp.