PREPARE FOR SHIPPING/STORAGE - Continued
6. Open bottom pressure relief valve by turning breather switch inline with fitting. Remove
both mast clevises from unit.
7. Using valve control levers, MAST EXTEND, to line up arrows (3 and 4) and insert pivot pin (5).
(Do not insert spring clips.)
8. Using valve control levers, MAST RETRACT, to fold main frame assembly over onto mast.
9. Continue mast retract until pivot pin loosens. Remove pivot pin.
10. Using valve control levers, MAST EXTEND, to center main frame over booms and re-install both
mast clevises to unit.
11. Using valve control levers, RETRACT LEFT IN and RETRACT RIGHT IN, fully retract boom extensions.
12. Switch electric control box to OFF.
13. Ensure electric control box, tool boxes, and 12/24 volt junction box are secured with locks.
14. Towing device can now be transported by forklift.
Figure 69. Pin Alignment
END OF WORK PACKAGE