REMOVAL - Continued
Remove all power to fifth wheel towing device prior to making any repairs on electrical
system. Failure to do so could cause injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
10. Remove four nuts (11) and lockwashers (12) from fender and electrical control box (13).
11. Remove electrical control box (13) from fender.
12. Remove four threaded bolts (14) from bottom of electrical control box (13).
13. Loosen six screws (15), securing lid to box.
14. Remove nut (16) from bushing (17) and remove bushing from control box.
15. Remove four screws (18) and locknuts (19) from remote control receptacle (20). Discard
16. Remove remote control receptacle (20) from control box.
17. Remove seven nuts (21) from straight adapters (22) and remove straight adapters from
WIRING REMOVED FOR CLARITY.
Figure 79. Electrical Control Box