The Model 76 is a heavy-duty production spray
gun which will spray a complete range of materials,
such as lacquers to heavy synthetics, with ease, using
either a siphon cup or pressure feed.
There are two basic controls on the Model 76 spray gun.
The fan control (18) regulates air going to the holes
of the air cap. The fluid needle adjustment screw
(8) controls needle travel and fluid flow.
Mix and prepare material according to instructions
for siphon feed.
1. Attach air hose to gun at air inlet (10)
2. Attach cup or pressure feed to gun at material
3. Adjust air pressure to desired amount at the
4. Adjust fluid volume by turning the fluid con-
trol screw (8) to the left or right.
5. Adjust to proper pattern by turning the fan
control screw (23) to left or right.
The most efficient atomization air pressure is the
lowest possible air pressure that will give the desired
A spraying distance of 6 to 12 inches from gun to
work surface is recommended. The gun should be
held perpendicular to the surface being coated.
The stroke should be started before the trigger is
pulled and the trigger released before the end of