TOP AND BOTTOM BEAM AND HYDRAULIC LIFT
CYLINDER REMOVAL / INSTALLATION (Con't).
Use extreme caution when raising top and bottom beams. Ensure that lifting
device is secure and all personnel stand clear. Failure to follow warning may
cause serious injury to personnel or damage to beams and positioning cylinders.
17. Raise the assembled top and bottom beams with positioning cylinders (2) installed to
a vertical position.
18. If lockout brackets were removed, reinstall at this time. To do so, coat four bolts (79)
with grease. Install top lockout bracket (83), four sleeves (82), bottom lockout
bracket (81), four bolts and nuts (80) on each end of pivot axle assembly (8) and axle
assembly (7). Hand tighten nuts, then tighten with wrench 1 to 2 flats. Install
eight safety pins (78) on bolts (79).
19. Support hydraulic lift cylinder (73) with a suitable lifting device.
20. Install hydraulic lift cylinder (73) on top
beam (21 Front, 28 - Rear) with clevis
pin (77), flat washer (76), and new cotter
21. Remove lifting device from hydraulic
22. Install telescopic brace.