(4) Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Clean the heater sheet metal with a cloth dampened
in a cleaning solvent. Wash all other metals in a
(2) Inspect the heater lead for cracked or frayed wire.
the two hoses (7) and slide the hoses far enough o0 the
Inspect for cracked or damaged hoses and clamps,
two lines (1) to allow the heater (5) to be installed.
damaged threads, or any other damage.
(2) Position the heater (5) and the four
(3) Repair a damaged wire or connector.
spacer, (10) on the floor and secure with the four: lock
Report any other heater damage to direct support
washers (9) and cap screws (8).
(3) Couple the connector.