ELECTRICAL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Remove all power to fifth wheel towing device prior to making any repairs
on the electrical system. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
1. The 250M Fifth Wheel Towing Device is equipped with two intervehicular cable receptacles,
located on the side and rear of the 12/24 volt junction box.
2. The 12-pin, 24-volt receptacle is located on the side of the 12/24 volt junction box.
3. The 7-pin, 12-volt receptacle is located on the rear of the 12/24 volt junction box.
4. The 250M fifth wheel towing device is also equipped with a work light on the left fender.
5. Refer to wiring schematics (WP 0088) for locating any untagged, disconnected wires.
END OF WORK PACKAGE