STOWAGE OF TOW BAR ASSEMBLIES
1. Remove upper section (1) of tow bar assembly from lower section (2) and set aside.
2. Loosen all four T-bolts (3&4) on lower section (2) and remove lower section from boom.
If necessary, use same procedure of tilting lower section of towbar
assembly to insert upper section. Refer to steps 1 through 5 in
3. Position lower section (2) onto storage bracket (5) slide to inner position and tighten
all T-bolts (3&4).
Ensure offset mounting plates are facing forward to avoid contact
with the mast during operation. Damage to equipment may occur.
4. Position upper section (1) onto lower section (2) and secure with hitch pin (6)
and spring pin (7).
5. Repeat steps (1 through 4) for remaining tow bar assembly.
Figure 64. Tow Bar Assembly and Storage
END OF WORK PACKAGE